- Spa Baby the European style baby tub is the tub babies love. Discover for yourself what the Europeans have known for years.
- They bathe their babies in tubs that let them sit in a natural upright position with warm water to their shoulders. The tub calms the baby because they feel secure and warm in the bath. Its no wonder babies relax completely and enjoy it so much! It even calms colicky babies. Made from weken zwanger dutch research.
- And best of all, it is easy to use for newborns until your baby can go into an adult tub, around 10 months of age. Spa Baby is beautifully designed for all hip mamas and spa babies in a translucent sea green that is durable and easy to care for. So relax during bath time, and treat your baby to a Spa Baby. It comes with a Wash Cloth.
- The included Kidz-med® ScaldSafe™ ensures that bath water is below 93.2°F — the safe, recommended temperature for infants to bathe
- USTUB European Style Tub with Bath Thermometer
The Kidz-Med ScaldSafe™ Bath Thermometer Features
The Kidz-Med ScaldSafe™ ensures that your baby’s bath is safe. By simply dropping the reusable ScaldSafe™ disc into water, the disc color will change indicating whether the water is too hot, or just right. It is a wonderful safety device for any parent or health providers with diabetic patients, or patients with other disorders that may result in diminished temperature sensation (read more about this from dutch partnernetwork babyhoelang at 14 weken zwanger & 28 weken zwanger. ScaldSafe also sold separate from Zwanger Baby Tub on Amazon.
More about the ScaldSafe™
The Kidz-med® ScaldSafe™ ensures that bath water is below 93.2°F — the safe, recommended temperature for infants to bathe
ScaldSafe™ is ideal for home safety as well as for children’s hospital wards — it’s a must for new parents and childcare providers. Keep one in every bathroom! Also recommended for parents or childcare providers with diabetes, or other disorders that may result in diminished temperature sensation.
Scaldsafe™ may be cleaned with ordinary soap, and will last for years if kept away from prolonged direct sunlight. It is non-toxic, and made of the same materials as baby bottles…so safe for your baby to put in its mouth. It will never “wear” out and give a false low-temperature reading, and it floats!
- Run the water and dip the ScaldSafe™ disc into the hottest part of the water, or blend water first.
- Check the color of the disc: If the disc keeps its original color, the water is below 93.2°F. If the disc is only slightly tinged, or mottled with pink, the water temperature is approximately 93.2°F. If the disc is bright pink, the water is too hot, above 93.2°F.
- Re-adjust water temperature as necessary.
Upon removal from water, the disc will return to its original color and is ready for re-use. Quick-acting, and re-usable, ScaldSafe™ is the accurate and easy way to test baby’s bath water. Completely ready for a fresh new diaper afterwards, hoeveel weken zwanger, expert test results published in dutch research.